Tuesday, October 28, 2008

toothache

ok this really isnt that exciting but I thought I would tell everybody just for kicks. Last week, I got a really bad toothache. I thought it would go away after a while but it didnt so I called Donna to get names for a good dentist. She recommended her dentist. Dr. Rogers is a very good dentist who used to know Grandma and Grandpa. I thought that was really cool. So, I went to the dentist yesterday and the dentist found a cavity. I was hoping that it wasnt a cavity but it was and so they started to fill it. So, yesterday I got a filling for my first cavity in my adult life. If you got this far I know you really love me cuz this is pretty much the most boring blog you will ever read. Love ya!

3 comments:

Becky said...

Mary or Liz? I'm guessing Mary. Am I right? I enjoyed your toothache story immensely! HeHe : )
It is cool that you got to meet G and G's Dentist! It is NOT cool that you had to have filling! I love ya! Becky : )

Becky said...

BTW, we are thinking about coming for Thanksgiving. I need you to convince me, it's such a hard choice to make this year. What day are you going to get home?

Mark said...

Yeah, i know how you feel. I went through the same thing last year. At least you have health insurance! toothaches are the worstest.